CPD Workshops for Practitioners
SEE INDIVIDUAL WORKSHOPS FOR TEACHER INFORMATION
Birth Facilitation Palpation Skills (IBT Graduates only)
With Matthew Appleton
Advanced palpation skills to support babies and children complete birth processes that they are still cycling in. The workshop will focus on developing palpation skills for the purpose of identifying and amplifying birth patterns and resolving them through facilitated movement. Exercises are taught to help practitioners to:
• Detect areas of compression and stress at subtle energetic levels
• Clarify which stage of the babies birth process is presenting most strongly
• Engage babies’ capacity to self-heal through completing processes they were not able to complete during birth
• Develop greater sensitivity in working with whole body birth patterns
• Deepen grounding in embodied self-reflection
Date: 6th-8th September 2019.
Venue: Cherry Orchards, Canford Lane, Bristol, BS9 3PE.
Cost: £350.00 -including £100 deposit. (course code: BF).
DATES:15th March 2019 - Supervision Day
VENUE:Bristol - to be announced.
COST:£85 - including £30 deposit (course code: SD).
TO APPLY:Conscious Embodiment Trainings
25 Nottingham Road
Bristol BS7 9DH
Tel: 0117 904 4356