CPD Workshops for Practitioners
SEE INDIVIDUAL WORKSHOPS FOR TEACHER INFORMATION
Working with Craniosacral Therapy Skills Online
Using Practical and Relational CST Skills
WITH JENNI MEYER AND JULIE MCBRIDE
This course was designed in response to the interest and questioning in the CST community about working with CST skills online. It is only open to already qualified Craniosacral Therapists. There will be a maximum of 16 places and students will be required to practice with each other in between modules. The course will not debate whether working online with our skills is possible as we know it is. It is to learn the specific skills that may help you work safely and with confidence online. We will attend to the felt sense and deeper connections one can reach, working with CST. The next course starts on 21st September 2020 and runs for five modules on Monday evenings from 6pm. Each module will last two and a half hours.
Please note that the first 4 modules are consecutive weeks and the fifth module is a month after the fourth one. This is in order for you to deepen into your practice and to have a personal session with a tutor.
Module One: Grounding and Distance
- Grounding yourself and grounding your client.
- Practising negotiating distance online.
Module Two: How do we Explain Online Work to our Neighbour?
- The science of how we can use CST to work at a distance.
- How do we approach CST contacts online? Recognising inertial fulcra, tuning into the tides, waiting for potency to arise, working with the inherent treatment plan. Is there a difference online?
Module Three: Surroundings and Circumstances
- Befriending Technology. Attending to the online environment. Holding Boundaries for ourselves and clients online.
- Refining CST accuracy online.
Module Four: Working Safely with Activation
- Ensuring safety online.
- Mediating autonomic responses, identifying activation and dissociation.
- Using dialoguing and relational skills.
Module Five: Ethics and Integration
- Ethics. Safety in practice.
- Evaluating which clients are most suitable for this work and for whom online treatment with CST skills may not be appropriate.
Early booking is advisable as there are a limited number of places available.
Module 1: 21st September 2020
Module 2: 28th September 2020
Module 3: 5th October 2020
Module 4: 12th October 2020
Module 5: 9th November 2020
VENUE:Online via Zoom
COST:£190 - including £50 deposit
TO APPLY:Conscious Embodiment Trainings
25 Nottingham Road
Bristol BS7 9DH
Tel: 0117 904 4356